Sunday, August 30, 2009

Days 5 and 6

I have this bad habit of disappearing from the people who I am loosely accountable to when life kinda goes haywire and I make bad food choices. Well, I am making myself sit down and write about the last 2 days. They aren't pretty.

Day 5
Well, on Saturday I got up and I had cereal and milk. I had breakfast later than normal so I could get a chai tea latte from Starbucks and not go over my hour. Well, after I had my cereal and my chai tea I proceeded to have some peanuts and that dreaded granola bar that I had been successfully avoiding all week! I realize I am just stuffing myself, so I get a diet coke, I fill up my water bottle and I proceed to drink both of them. I focus mainly on drinking the water, but I used the diet coke to kinda fill that "I need something different" need.

Lunch would have been at 2 on Saturday, but I came home and took a nap. Ahhh, it was so nice. I only slept for an extra 2 hours, but it was nice. I got up at 3:30 and had a grilled cheese sandwich and some chips. I had no vegetables or fruit. I also ended up melting some chocolate chips and stirring in a spoonful of peanut butter. If only that had been the end of the day .

I went to my neighbor's for dinner and I had a hamburger and some french fries. I ended up drinking until 11:30 or so. I was trashed. I just felt like having some drinks, and boy did I ever have some drinks.

Day 6
I got up this morning with the world still spinning quite a bit. I drank an entire large McDonald's cup of water and went back to bed for another 2 hours. The 2 extra hours only slightly stopped the spinning when I finally got up at 8. I had breakfast which was a peach smoothie and some more water. I ended up going to IHOP a few hours later and had an omlette and pancakes and a coffee. For dinner I had a hot dog and some icecream.

I really dropped the ball for the weekend, so we'll see what Tuesday's weigh in brings. I know I can do 100% tomorrow with extra water, so here's to 100% day tomorrow!

Goodnight all.

1 comment:

  1. Well my Darling U might have fallen off the rails for the weekend but I have to say I enjoyed ure drunkin txt's LOL love U Tabbs keep strong babe Ure doing well :)....

    ReplyDelete