Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 3

Well, today was a good day. I didn't go for a walk again because it was pouring down rain when I went to bed. I know that doesn't mean it will be raining when I get ready to go, but there is only 40 minutes from the time I get up for a walk and the time I get up for work with no walk. That is not enough time to fall back asleep and make it worthwhile. So, I decided not to go.

Breakfast was good. I had cereal and milk. For lunch I had the other half of the burrito from last night and a salad and an apple. For dinner I had some cheese and chopped veggies. Oh yeah, at lunch I did end up having 2 small handful of peanuts. I did also pull out a granola bar, but I put it back up.

I was so proud of myself for how I handled dinner tonight. Tonight was my only night class. My class is from 5:30 to 8, so my dinner time falls in the middle of that class. Well, tonight I cut up some cheese and some tomato and some red bell pepper and took that to class with me. The last 2 semesters I was NOT that organized, so I was really proud of myself! :)

I am going to get up and walk in the morning; I already changed my alarm, so here's to another good day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment