Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 4

Breakfast was good. I had a yogurt and peach smoothie. I've gotten to where I would rather have my fruit and yogurt in the form of a smoothie than just a bowl of yogurt. It's a nice change.
Lunch was good also. I had salmon and roasted bell peppers and some asparagus. I had all my water for the day aslo. For dinner I went out on a date. We ended up having some like pizza rolls for a starter, then I had half of a baked manicotti (I have no idea if that is spelt right). I ended up having 2 drinks the whole evening, oh and I had a lobster and crab bisque...yummo!! :) Overall, I think my day ended up ok.

I went to the Goodwill today to get some pants since I was down to 1 pair and the cooler weather is coming in! I decided against buying new pants until I get to my goal weight, then I will buy them new. Anyways, I am now wearing a 12! Yahoo!!! In February I was wearing a 16. I am so excited and proud of myself!

Well, I am off to bed to contemplate some things. Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment