Friday, August 28, 2009

School and other stuff

I have finished my first week of school and I don't think it's going to be as bad as I thought it was going to be. I'm going to enjoy the 2 classes I actually go to and my online class is going to be interesting also. My teacher for my Thursday night class is going to be a great teacher. She's funny, kinda crazy, outgoing. It'll be great.

I feel like banging my head into the wall trying to figure out the most cost and time effective way to fly to Australia. I can't buy my ticket until Monday or Tuesday, but I would like to have something figured out by then. It can get expensive if you aren't careful. I keep changing my dates by a day or two and I keep looking at getting one round trip ticket from Oklahoma City to Sydney then I look at 2 tickets. Getting a domestic ticket from Oklahoma City to Los Angeles then a seperate ticket from Los Angeles to Sydney. I'm not checking any luggage, so not waiting for luggage will make the whole process easier no matter which route I take. I guess I'll stop making myself crazy today by not looking at tickets anymore since I can't do anything about it anyways until after the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. All because of you I have a blog too. I am following yours now.

    ReplyDelete