Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 2

I normally get up at 5:20 am Monday through Friday and take a walk, even on my mornings off. Well, I decided I wasn't going to do that on Wednesday's anymore. Wednesday is now my regular morning off because of school. It was so nice to sleep in today! I didn't get up, go for a walk, then go back to bed like I used to do. I just slept until I woke up. Pure bliss.

For breakfast today I had a cherry vanilla smoothie which was even a bit tart for me, and I like the tartness of plain yogurt. It was good though. For lunch I had some butter chicken and an apple. I went out to eat for dinner at On The Border. I know I shouldn't have had my fruit if I was eating out, but hey, I love my fruit and I didn't want to not have it. I didn't have any of my crackers though. For dinner I ended up having half a burrito. I also had some chips and some guacomole. I probably finished drinking the rest of my water at dinner also.

I ate lunch at work this afternoon and I really wanted to have some of the peanuts and granola bars we have up there, but I didn't! I wouldn't have stopped at just one granola bar and I wouldn't have stopped at just one handful of peanuts. So, I decided that just not even going there at all was the best idea. Goodnight all!

1 comment:

  1. Good job on making appropriate decisions for today. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete