Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 7-coming in a day late

Well, week one is over. It was a pretty good week, despite how I ended it :) Don't get me wrong, I had a wonderful weekend and I had a blast, but food wise it was a terrible way to end.

Monday was a good food day. For breakfast I had a yogurt smoothie with peaches and kiwi. For lunch I had a meatloaf with vegetables and for dinner I ate at my neighbors and I had some pork ribs (I kinda eyeballed my portion to what it should be) and I had some bell peppers with it. It was really good! I didn't drink as much water as I should have, but it was good.

I have school on Monday and Wednesday mornings. I almost forgot to go to school because I was so busy at work! LOL. My friend reminded me that I needed to go. Well, I will post my weight and my day tonight. Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment