Sunday, September 13, 2009

I have been busy lately, so I haven't been able to post as much as I would like. It's easy to get behind at school, so I've been playing catch up. My tickets to Australia are purchased and all I'm doing now is waiting for the date to get here :) My diet has not been great. But you get that on the big jobs. I had some issues I needed to work out, and I have worked those out now thank goodness. I was doing so well at the beginning of the week, but then I ate out a few times and so today I'm eating out again, but I am planning on drinking lots of water and having a good dinner and a 100% day tomorrow.

I started to make peanut butter cookies with peanut butter chips and chocolate chips in them but then I thought to myself, I don't NEED these cookies, I WANT these cookies. I decided I had to make sure the majority of the foods I'm eating come from the NEED category and not the WANT category. I'll work on it after lunch :D

No comments:

Post a Comment