Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 9

One of my neighbors told me the other day that he noticed I had lost a lot of weight and if I didn't mind sharing how much had I lost. I was proud to tell him I had lost about 30 pounds since February. I also told him about how I am trying to lose another 18 pounds before December and he told me that my current weight to height ratio looked really well on me. I was very flattered. It was a very nice thing for him to have said to me, but I also know that if I'm not careful I will get back into the comfortable mode and I will just stay the weight I am. I want to keep losing, so I will gladly accept his compliment and keep trying to lose the rest of my weight.

The above paragrah is why I'm having a hard time this week. I DO want to keep losing weight, so I just have to buckle down, wait out the cravings and keep telling myself, "chocolate icecream will still be around in December, so will Snickers bars." :D This realization is coming after lunch today, of course. I had a "no-cheats" dinner and breakfast but lunch as a disaster. I had my SS lunch then I had some peanuts and 2 granola bars. Thank goodness I was at school when I had my dinner because I was craving something sweet after I ate. I hoping since I did not have anything sweet after dinner and I lived that tomorrow will be a better food day. I think I will have a grilled cheese sandwich tomorrow. That sounds really good.
Goodnight all!
BTW, I am going to figure out how to post some pictures and put up one that I found of me that was taken 5 or 6 years ago. YIKES!!! That was when I was over 200 pounds! I am also just going to post some other ones as a progression of where I was to where I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment