Thursday, October 22, 2009

I have not been posting here, obviously. I have been really busy and basically been slacking off in all areas of my 16 week challenge, except the gym that is. I think I have actually gained weight since then...only a pound or two though. I also thought who really wants to read about someone whinging about losing weight all the time...lol. I'll try to get better now that life has slowed down.

School has been keeping me super busy!! But I turned in my research paper yesterday and I am going to try to make a real effort to keep up this second part of the semester. So far, I'm at least 2 chapters and several pages of writing behind..lol. Tonight in class we had a group discussion in lieu of a test and there is one student in particular that I CANNOT stand!!! This student feels the need to dominate every conversation and talks in a loud, monotone, nasal voice! Plus this student talks over everyone else and just drives me crazy in general. The bad thing is that we are in the same major and so I'm certain I will continue to have classes with this student until one of us graduates. This is a good motivator to take extra classes!!

I just realized that after I get up at 5 am to go to the gym, yes folks, that is the real time I get up to go to the gym, I can come back home and go back to bed. I don't have to be at work till noon! Yay!! That put a big smile on my face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment