Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 8

Well, I got up and walked this morning. Yay me! I sure didn't want to, and in fact, neither did Calvin, but we did it. I always weigh in on Tuesdays and then sometimes I decide to have a cheat day, which is pretty much allowing myself to eat whatever, and other times I decide that the treat to myself is going to be staying focused and on my plan. Normally it coincides with my moods, funny that, huh? Well, I started out in a great mood today, then by 2 it had gotten bad. I booked my ticket to Australia only to be told that my credit card wouldn't accept the charges. Well, I call the credit card company and even though I have almost double the price of the fare on my card, because the price of the fare is over my credit limit they will not allow the purchase to go through. WTF?? I obviously have the money there, why can't I spend it??? Anyways, I was in a downer mood, so I had icecream and a bean burrito for lunch. For dinner I had a hot dog and some chips and some more icecream. I know tomorrow I will make myself be on the straight and narrow, but today I allowed myself some wallowing.

On the upside, despite my binge over the weekend I still managed to lose .6 of a pound! :) I worked out that I need to lose 1.25 pounds a week (including last week) to make my goal. I will have to stop this pity party and get focused again, meaning tomorrow, and get my act together so I can lose enough to make up for my small loss this week.

I'm off to do homework. Goodnigh all!

No comments:

Post a Comment