Saturday, October 24, 2009

Shoes

Who doesn't love shoes?? I love shoes. In fact, when I'm really depressed I can go try on shoes and that will cheer me up. Today was not the case. I decided I needed new shoes because when I added panty hose (thigh highs to be exact) to my outfit all the shoes I have did not fit! So, I got all excited and buying shoes and didn't even look at my bank account to see if I could afford them. I started thinking I couldn't afford them so I was just going to do without. I came home and I looked at my accounts and sure enough I can afford the shoes! The question is, do I now go buy them, or do I just wait since I found a pair of heels that I forgot I had that has a strap across the ankle so they would stay on my feet. Decisions, decisions.....

1 comment:

  1. Leave the shoose in the freaking shop !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete