Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I bought the shoes... :D And they are so cute! I wore them that same night to the ballet and the ballet was good. It was the Dracula ballet and I went with this guy I've started dating, who so far seems pretty amazing. Anyways, back to the shoes....they are black with really cute toe detail. I'll post a picture of them soon. :)

Tomorrow I will do my measurements from the past 4 weeks I've been working out. I have gotten up the last 4 weeks, 5 days a week at 5 am to work out. My cardio hasn't been very "fat burning" since I've only been taking my dog for a walk on the cardio days. These next 4 weeks I am going to start doing my cardio at the gym for more of a "fat burning" workout. 54 more days till I am in Oz!!

2 comments:

  1. I told U NO MORE SHOES.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey, you just wait. there are at least 2 more pair of shoes I want so I can take them to Australia with me!

    ReplyDelete